Children will find a celebration at the Museum of Transportation
fun and filled with activity. Let us help you enjoy your day!
An exciting way to spend a special day! Your
child or grandchild can be the miniature train “Honorary Conductor” for
special day, your child will receive a conductor gift, which contains a bandana,
a train whistle, four museum tickets, and a museum coloring book. On their
designated day, their name will appear on the museum marquee as the Honorary
Conductor; they will greet guests from the front seat of the tram; they will
help the train engineer check tickets, and yell “All
Aboard” each time the train leaves the station during their one hour
When they depart, they will take home a signed picture of the
train crew and a Conductor’s Club Certificate. The memories are priceless;
the cost is $125.
Creation Station Party
For children 1-5, our Creation Station Party is
a perfect place to celebrate your child’s big day! Your private host/hostess
will organize each detail to ensure your event runs smoothly.
Parties include: 90-minutes of
exclusive Creation Station playtime, museum admission, snack sacks, party
bags, helium balloon for each child, a special gift for the birthday child,
and all paper products. (Our 11:00 party includes an all-beef hotdog for
each child guest.)
Parties are scheduled on: Saturdays ~ 9:00, 11:00,
1:00, 3:00 & Sundays
~ 11:00, 1:00, 3:00
- $75 non-refundable deposit reserves your party date & time.
- $175 for 10 children ($150 for TMA members).
- $15 for each additional child with reservation, $20 for each
additional child without reservation.
- 10 invitations and thank you cards are included. (Additional
cards are $.50 each)
- Party fee is based on guest reservations & is due the Wednesday
before the party.
- Maximum is 40 total guests. Sorry, NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Optional $25 train ride fee for entire party – based on
- Soda available for adult guests - $5.00 per pitcher.
- You provide the cupcakes, cookies or cake – we take care
(No other outside food allowed – NO EXCEPTIONS!)
- We request one adult for every five children.
- No piñatas.
- Final count is due at
NOON the Wednesday before your upcoming party.
Your final payment will be charged on that day based on the reservation
count you provide.
- You will be charged $20 for each guest that attends the party without
- If fewer children show up for the party, no refunds will be given.
- If you fail to call with a final reservation count, you will be
charged for a party of 10,
and $20 per additional guest.
- Additional items
will be billed the day of the party and must be paid in the
Gift Shop including
extra children, train ride and/or adult beverages, etc.
- Additional helpful